BECOME A PART OF WELLEVUE
Do you have the right attitude and goals? Tell us!
Wellevue is always seeking extra-ordinary people to join our cause, even if we don’t have a clear position in mind. If you think you have the attitude and skills to help our mission come true, but don’t see a matching position below, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be amazing in our team.
Relentless Graphic Designer with ADHD
Join the team of Wellevue, makers of the award-winning app that shapes culture for companies and makes people have a greater time at work.
We are a small, hungry start-up with huge ambitions and we are now looking for a designer to push boundaries with us. You know you are the one we are looking for if:
- You refuse to get coffee from machines with lousy interface design.
- You think you should be able to choose rental cars by their color.
- You have ten ideas of how Facebook could be better designed.
- And you don’t really need to have ADHD, but a severe intolerance to iffy design is a plus.
What we expect from you:
- You think, breath, dream design and usability.
- Your designs are loved by coders.
- You want to work with something that matters.
What we can offer:
- A never ending flow of things that must be designed and problems that must be solved: design of new features in app, UX/UI issues, branding, digital marketing, print, and your own ideas.
- A never ending flow of unrealistic deadlines.
- Freedom to decide how you want to work to get it done.
- A management team of serial entrepreneurs who has seen it all but still believes in saving the world.
- But most of all you’ll have fun.
The job position is based in Brussels, near Place Châtelain, but a virtual set-up could also be considered.
Sign up for a demo of the app that shapes culture and engages employees
Don’t worry your information is safe with us, we promise not to spam you.
Hear it first on our newsletter!